Lugano, Switzerland, 28 June 2018 – The Molecular Analysis for Personalised therapy (MAP) Congress (1) is a one-of-a-kind meeting designed to answer the critical question about how to integrate the wealth of information coming from the analysis of tumour samples into daily practice.
MAP 2018 will be held in Paris, France, 14-15 September 2018 and it is a joint initiative of Cancer Research UK (CRUK), (2) Unicancer (3) and the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO). (4) With a high-level programme developed by a faculty of highly influential key opinion leaders, (5) the MAP Congress will provide oncologists with expert guidance on interpreting genomic alterations to design tailored treatment for their patients.
Key themes and programme highlights:
– From “traditional” precision medicine to the use of applied maths, to precision immuno-oncology, to the impact of infectious diseases
– Microsatellite instability and immunotherapeutics
– From therapeutic targets to innovative clinical trials
– Understanding the clonal evolution of cancer
Full programme can be found online (6) and abstract related sessions details will be added nearer the time.
Also, keep an eye on the Keynote lectures:
– Emergent and emerging kinase targets – Pater Parker, UK – 14 September 2018 at
Article originally posted at